- Caveat loans are structured just for a short term up to 12 months. Unlike normal forms of finance, these loans are settled quickly. Settlement happens generally within 24 hours from approval.
- What is a Caveat loan?
– Caveat loans are simply asset loans and are secured against real estate (usually a house, commercial property or residential or industrial land) This facility is available to clients who wish to retain their existing 1st mortgage but require a short-term facility which may be beyond their current credit provider’s capacity. A caveat Mortgage is a loan secured against a property that already has a First Mortgage attached to it. The Charge is placed after the bank finance.
– Minimum Loan $50,000
– Maximum Loan Unlimited
– Loan term 3 to 12 months
– Lvr First mortgage 80%
– Lvr Second mortgage 80%
– Quick Turn Around
– No Reporting requirements
– No Credit Checks Required
– Non-confirming (Credit Impaired)
– Non-Code Asset Lender
- At 123 Finance Solutions we know getting the right loan is critical, and the time frame of drawing down funds is important.
- 123 Finance Solutions specialise in providing private mortgages and business finance.
- 123 Finance Solutions do not have the same restrictions as bank lenders, this allows for decisions to be made at the time of the request.
- 123 Finance Solutions is a Non-Code Lender, The purpose must be predominantly for business use. Please call our helpful staff day or night with any questions xxxxxxxx